Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Place to Live.

Well we have finally moved into our own place. Downside is that it's a small apartment up three and a half flights of stairs. Upside is there are mountains in view on one side and overlooking Denver on the other. We really really owe Miles and Neesa so much for letting us stay with them. Without their generosity we would have really been homeless and super stressed.

The living room which is right as you enter.

Wood burning fireplace.

Our deck





Self explanatory




Self explanatory




Now that we have this place you all know that you are welcome to visit at any time. The only requirement is that you must bring wood for our fireplace. This is just a quick update and must end the post quickly since we are at the library and must run errands. We are still without internet access at the apartment so posts will be minimal. We are also without furniture still, but we hope to remedy this quickly. Check out our makeshift dining table.


Much love.

3 comments:

  1. woot woot!!! Awesome! John is itching to make a trip. He's talking about making one without the boys and I first to help move stuff for you guys. Love the dining room set. Very modern. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not exactly the log cabin I dream of but its still there and not here.....sigh....

    Yes, I want to come up and I will sleep on bare floors with glee in my heart! I'll see if I can get the parents to loan the truck and watch the boys for a weekend so Kristin and I can pack up some firewood and extra stuff that doesnt make it back post Christmas. Perhaps the weekend of the 7th and 8th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kids, your place looks great. We're proud of you. can't wait to see you too! I see John's plan and luckily I am off that weekend. actually I'm off from jan 5 thru jan 10th, that would be perfect. We would be fine with John and Kristin taking the truck and we have lots of good wood to take. We can talk about it over Christmas. love ya

    ReplyDelete